Another weak
Ernie
2011-04-18 01:32:10 UTC
Another weak attempt by me to play with hunky farrel's skin flute. Ernie
Hunky Farrel
2011-04-18 04:23:26 UTC
Post by Ernie
Another weak attempt by me to play with hunky farrel's skin flute. Ernie
you can do that any time you want to. i like you plucking the hair with
your teeth afterwards.
Ernie
2011-04-18 20:13:26 UTC
Ernie schrieb:> Another weak attempt by me to play with hunky farrel's skin flute. Ernie
you can do that any time you want to. i like you plucking the hair with
your teeth afterwards.
Go finger yourself you lying stupid whining cowardly vile piece fo
shit farrel. Ernie

Ernie
2011-04-18 20:12:26 UTC
Post by Ernie
Another weak attempt by me to play with hunky farrel's skin flute. Ernie
Go finger yourself you lying stupid whining cowardly imposter and vile
piece of shit farrel from www.hairlosshelp.com snake oil site. Ernie